Wednesday 4 April 2012

Kingfishers Catch Fire, Fluttery Frocks, Balloons, and a Treasury...


... Hinako, the petaliest pianist frills up in her Flutterbydaisy Dress for the bands latest photo-shoot promoting their up-coming EP release ...

***

In Other News

An early start, then I sewed sewing for hours... put the finishing touches to the victorian inspired slip dresses and sent them on their way to Twitch Photos so she can shoot them on pretty people... the four frocks will be online alongside the five from the 'Fae Findings' Danniella shoot late April, plus some more, and more aaaaand maybe a couple more... lalalala lala la
...
Then I tried to do nothing and failed, so made this 'Me, You, and some other things I like' treasury list on Etsy instead... it's my first one... and maybe I'll make some more...


Tales From The Treehouse

Just as I started to float away you came back down with a thud, I put more helium in your bunch off balloons so you can float closer to the moon, because I know you like it up there... I'll watch you from down here, from these clouds and we can meet in the middle sometimes in dreams to talk about what we've seen... and escape, for real, for adventures far far away; that's how fairytales begin...

***

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these images!
I wanted to tell you, I showed all you divine creations to my sister and we both think you are the most talented dream dress making in the universe xxx

Natanya Louise Waybourne said...

<3

... Looking forward to coming to play dress-up-video-making with you ... *

x*x*x*

xoxo JENNA xoxo said...

I'd like to get one if your dresses. I'm tiny but i think your dresses should fit. Can't wait to see them go up.