Thursday 3 November 2011

Too Much Cake... and eating it all

There was far too much cake at our tea party, the paper hearts on the walls
kept falling too.... on top of the sleeping pigeons...

* Tea Party Dresses now in my shop *


***
I was back for a while and fell down the well at last, at least, I'd been thinking about it for a while. I think I'm sad to come back in a way as I was sad to leave at first and now I truly am in two places two minds too much. I'm fine everywhere now though which is nice. I'll go back whenever I'm not here and be here when I'm not back, maybe that is perfect after all. There will still be a pretty house- wherever I am. My room follows me around and the other night it was filled with you. Tonight we turned the windscreen to paper; painted with the tips of our fingers. Followed the short cat and left too soon... I will watch Wonders of the Solar System now... and maybe fly.

No comments: