Monday 22 February 2010

It's my birthday and I'll smile if I want to...


Had the best day today... it started with a minature bottle of champagne and finished with Sailor Jerry and coke over pool past a bunch of flowers outside my door and via some awesome Duck rolls. I got pretty gifts with fairies and japanese dresses on, lovely handmade things and a Mrs Rabbit from my two flower girls. We left Satsuma and I was happy I decided against those shoes... then cafe Boheme was smaller than I remember... and onto 12Bar where there was pretty music and a game of pool that I strangely won (which could only happen with birthday luck I assure you) Home came next with toast and cheese and I fell asleep watching ANTM yeah! ... then I had the blandest dream about a supermarket full of cereal and I spent hours looking for thr Rice Crispies...

No comments: