Thursday 7 May 2009

Uploaded


I was so tired when I woke up this afternoon because Poppy the bunny had kept me up all night, she was jumping on top of her cage, which is really high and jumping down again into her new extended bedtime area... but as she jumped the whole fence would rattle like something from a nightmare - I kept getting up to see what was going on ... as soon as I'd try to stroke her she'd run away ... she doesn't like me ... uf ... Stephanie said it's because she's a teenager (in bunny years) so I need to get her fixed and then she will be less of a crazy bunny.
***
I spent the rest of my day uploading my CDs onto this laptop because mine has decided to break and for some reason... when I was charging my ipod on it created its own playlist with songs on it that I havn't listened, or wanted to listen to in months! it obviously has a ghost... a ghost with a bad taste in music.
***
I am so utterly tired right now but can't sleep... it's 3:34 in the morning - there's nothing but bad TV on, I've had too much coffee.
***
Checked for pretty stuff on etsy, which made me want to make stuff too (but it's far too late for noise) and made me wish I had some more funds to buy random pretty art prints to cover my walls with ... I found this lovely one at artandghosts.etsy.com
***
I should go to try to sleep now if Poppy and my over-active imagination will let me........
coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: