Tuesday 17 March 2009

A trip to the V&A


An early start ... I wrote my play for uni at 3 - 5am this morning... slept a little and then woke up again at 8:30am ... I am too far away to be able to get in for the lesson even though I try, but none of my limbs work this early.
***
Bus, Train, book............... uni, print, hand in, food, talk, tube..................
***
I arrive at the V&A for this weeks poetry class trip (yes, I do not feel 24 anymore and am now a little girl running around with pigtales, needing the toilet and asking when I can eat my packed lunch)
***
Me and Kolli walk around and take a pic of us in front of a naked lady sculpture boob *giggle* ... why do museums make me act 8?
loves it
We walk around and get lost.... we head towards 'China' and end up in 'Britain 1900' all the gold stuff looks fake.
Then we walked some more ... to the cafe! to eat a scone...yum.... and then it was 4:20! where did all the time go??
We found some inspiration for poems though, which is good and I found a couple of really beautiful paintings that talked to me from the walls...
***
Tube, book................... home,pick up stuff, shes asleep, confused, note, meant it, did she? walk, dark, overground, book........ phone, mum...... phone, hannah...... phone, steph........ richmond, bus, stare out of window, back at the house, cats, coffee, TV, relax, CROCHET like your life depends on it!!!! go! go! go!

No comments: