Saturday 7 March 2009

Night out: Regrets


Why are birthday nights out always the most depressing?
***
A trip to Broadway market... it's lovely and not what I expected, I thought it was just about food but there are lots of lovely little stalls where people sell vintage things and homemade creams and remedies... I bought something : I have a shopping problem, but it was only £7.50 - £7.50 that I don't have mind. I will be ok in that area soon with a promise of something big that I can't say because I don't want to jynx it.
***
We went to a cafe on the corner where there was a cute light with butterflies on that made us all feel tired... I think it was magic.
I ate some salmon - it was yummy.
***
The wine fest started early, we took photos of when we were happy - before the night went sour, like milk that makes you feel sick when you open the lid - really happy to put it in your coffee and then for the smell. We got ready and I wore some things that I made myself a while ago (see pic - it's of pre stress, thats why I'm smiling)
***
The bus was wierd - she is my friend.
***
I saw something : misconstrewed (I'm sure thats a word - but the longest lasting hangover in the world has messed up my spelling ability)
***
I'm sure I've ended a blog like this before.... home, then a mess.

No comments: