Tuesday 10 March 2009

Mannequin days


Drama today was funny... the play was bad. I didn't say anything but we were all thinking it: child abuse, murder, prostitution and abuse in general were the main themes... that's what they all like to write about in class at the moment: information your just not ready to take in at 10:00am. And they don't even write it well. I blame it on all the books with white covers you find in WHSmiths.
***
We sat in the uni cafe and talked... then we went for a beer. Poetry was funny, mainly because of the bubbles. Back to the uni bar with Kolli and Steph...
***
I fell asleep on the bus on my way home... I had a dream and I really wanted to write it down when I got in but I couldn't remember it! ... I wish I could, I think it was pretty. I think I went to a garden, maybe there were faries there. I thought I'd missed my stop and I hate it when that happens - must have looked like a crazy.
***
Football, fuzz, news, crap, fuzz ... The only things on TV : how awful.
So I go to stand in the corner of my room and pretend to be a mannequin.
***
Looking forward to meet with Esther O'Connor tomorrow she seems lovely *

No comments: